A joint program of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators (SOAR) and Osgoode Professional Development. Completion of this program will prepare you for the unique challenges of administrative adjudication, will build confidence, and will strengthen your capacity to contribute effectively to your organization.
Learn to run a fair and effective administrative proceeding. Over the course of 5 years, the Certificate has provided hundreds of professionals with the practical skills and legal knowledge they need to perform effectively in the administrative adjudication arena.
Working with real-life fact scenarios, problems and demonstrations, you will acquire a solid foundation in the legal underpinnings of administrative adjudication, develop and refine your adjudication skills, and learn practical strategies for effective hearing management.
- A foundation in the key principles of administrative law
- Learn how to manage a hearing ‒ from start to finish
- The legal and practical requirements for administrative decisions
- Explore the evolving challenges faced by administrative adjudicators
- Discuss common challenges, and successful strategies, with other adjudicators
- Gain insight from experienced adjudicators and leaders in administrative justice
5 day Consecutive Option (Online Live)
May 10-14, 2021 SOLD OUT
August 23-27, 2021
December 6-10, 2021
The Certificate in Adjudication (Online Blended)
September 20, October 4, October 25, 2021 Asynchronous
November 25 & 26, 2021 Interactive Live
REGISTRATION HERE through Osgoode PD.