Advanced SOAR OsgoodePD Certificate in Adjudication
A joint program of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators (SOAR) and Osgoode Professional Development – the creators of acclaimed Certificate in Adjudication for Administrative Agencies, Boards & Tribunals – the Advanced Certificate in Adjudication will take your skills to the next level. The Advanced Certificate is designed to cover in-depth the key areas that experienced tribunal adjudicators have identified as essential to their professional development.
You must complete 5 full days within 2 years to earn the Advanced Certificate. The modular design of the Certificate – a mix of mandatory and elective modules – allows you to customize your learning and take programs in the precise areas that you need to develop.
October 4, October 18, November 1, November 15, November 29, 2023 (Live, Online)
- Mediation for Adjudicators | October 4, 2023
- Managing Evidentiary Challenges | October 18, 2023
- Culturally Competent Adjudication | November 1, 2023
- Effective Communication in the Hearing Room | November 15, 2023
- Quality Decision Making | November 29, 2023
REGISTER THROUGH OSGOODE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HERE
- Victoria Watkins, Executive Director, Osgoode Professional Development
- Robert Blair, President, SOAR; Ontario Securities Commission
- Pamela Chapman, Legal Educator and Consultant [Former Vice-Chair Ontario Labour Relations Board; Member, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario; Labour Arbitrator & Mediator]
Location: Live on ZOOM
REGISTRATION HERE through Osgoode PD website