SOAR OsgoodePD Advanced Certificate in Adjudication
A joint program of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators (SOAR) and Osgoode Professional Development – the creators of acclaimed Certificate in Adjudication for Administrative Agencies, Boards & Tribunals – the Advanced Certificate in Adjudication will take your skills to the next level. The Advanced Certificate is designed to cover in-depth the key areas that experienced tribunal adjudicators have identified as essential to their professional development.
You must complete 5 full days within 2 years to earn the Advanced Certificate. The modular design of the Certificate – a mix of mandatory and elective modules – allows you to customize your learning and take programs in the precise areas that you need to develop.
- Mediation for Adjudicators Sept 29, 2021
- Managing Evidentiary Challenges Oct 13, 2021
- Culturally Competent Adjudication Oct 27
- Advanced Administrative and Regulatory Adjudication Nov 10, 2021
- Effective Communication in the Hearing Room Nov 24, 2021
REGISTER THROUGH OSGOODE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HERE
- Victoria Watkins, Executive Director, Osgoode Professional Development
- Heather Gibbs, President, SOAR; Assistant Deputy Chair, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Pamela Chapman, Legal Educator and Consultant [Former Vice-Chair Ontario Labour Relations Board; Member, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario; Labour Arbitrator & Mediator]
Location: Live on ZOOM
REGISTRATION HERE through Osgoode PD website