A joint program of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators (SOAR) and Osgoode Professional Development. Completion of this program will prepare you for the unique challenges of administrative adjudication, will build confidence, and will strengthen your capacity to contribute effectively to your organization.
Learn to run a fair and effective administrative proceeding. Over the course of 5 years, the Certificate has provided hundreds of professionals with the practical skills and legal knowledge they need to perform effectively in the administrative adjudication arena.
Working with real-life fact scenarios, problems and demonstrations, you will acquire a solid foundation in the legal underpinnings of administrative adjudication, develop and refine your adjudication skills, and learn practical strategies for effective hearing management.
- A foundation in the key principles of administrative law
- Learn how to manage a hearing ‒ from start to finish
- The legal and practical requirements for administrative decisions
- Explore the evolving challenges faced by administrative adjudicators
- Discuss common challenges, and successful strategies, with other adjudicators
- Gain insight from experienced adjudicators and leaders in administrative justice
5 day Consecutive Option:
August 24-28, 2020 - SOLD OUT! Join the waitlist
December 7-11, 2020- Registration Open
NEW - The Certificate in Adjudication (Online)- Sept 14, 28, 29, Nov 17, 24, 2020
Fee per Delegate
$3095 plus HST
REGISTRATION HERE through Osgoode PD.